Whatsapp has made instant messaging very easier and this is why this application is very famous among all the users. With the increasing popularity of the application, the app developers have also introduced Whatsapp to be used on computers and laptops known as Whatsapp web.
In the guide, we are going to tell you how you can use Whatsapp on your computer and laptops.
What is Whatsapp Web?
Whatsapp web is absolutely similar to the messaging application that we use on mobile phones and was launched by the developers when people start to look for ways how to use Whatsapp web on computers. You can use Whatsapp web on any web browser on your computer like Chrome, Firefox, and Internet explorer.
How to Use Whatsapp Web On A Computer Or Laptop?
If you want to know how to use WhatsApp web then, you need to read the instructions that we are giving here. Make sure to follow all the steps correctly to use the application on your computer.
- Open any web browser on your computer and then type web.whatsapp.com in the search box.
- This will open a new page with a QR code on your computer screen.
- You need to scan this QR code from your mobile phone which is why you need to open the application on your mobile phone.
- Now, open the settings and then tap on the option that says Whatsapp web.
- There will be a scanner on your mobile phone. Use this scanner to scan the QR code that is present on the computer screen for Whatsapp web login.
- This is how you can log into your Whatsapp account on your computer or laptop.
Follow the process and use the application on your computer to chat with your friends and relatives.
Also Recommended – https://savefromnetpost.com/how-to-hide-likes-on-facebook/