As we all know Ashley Furniture in popular brand now a days and time to time it gives opportunity to people in starting career with them or work for them. So they get value in market so here we are with new opening in Ashley Furniture. Lets read this
Home Deliver Assistant Manager in Ashley Furniture
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Home Delivery Assistant Manager is responsible for leading his/her team to deliver furniture directly to our customers’ homes in a timely fashion, while maintaining our exceptional customer service standards and commitment to excellence. The Assistant Delivery Manager must be able to inspire and motivate a team to achieve established goals in a high performance culture. Excellent customer service skills are essential for a successful delivery and the final stage of the customer shopping experience. As a manager in our business, you and your team must provide outstanding customer service to your internal and external customers.
- Manage the dispatch and routing of delivery teams’ daily assignments.
- Recruit, hire and train delivery teams on company policies, processes and DOT compliance.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and oversee/ensure DOT compliance.
- Manage overall maintenance of our fleet of trucks.
- Manage third party delivery contractors ensuring proper insurance, liability coverage and customer service.
- Accountable for commitment to Ashley Furniture’s safety procedures and guidelines.
- Provide leadership to delivery teams, routing and warehouse associates.
- Consistently maintain energy, enthusiasm and ambition to flourish within a team environment.
- Proven ability to foster partnerships and establish realistic goals.
- Leading, Training, Coaching, and Developing Customer Delivery Teams.
- Communicate timely and professionally with our customer service centers, distribution centers, showrooms and customers.
- Enhance the customers’ shopping experience.
- Implement company policies and procedures.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- The Assistant Delivery Manager occasionally travels in the tri-state area.
- The Assistant Delivery Manager performs other duties as assigned from time to time.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Associates degree preferred.
- Experience in the Home Furniture Industry a plus
- Operational and Delivery Management experience a plus
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must have professional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new programs.
- Knowledge of computer Routing System, preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Perth Amboy, NJ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 53%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
The Importance of Office Chair
Characteristics and Advantages of Rattan Furniture