Comprehensive Guide To Setup Linksys Velop
Linksys Velop device is made up of modular nodes. It is also called the other name of intelligent mesh WiFi device. It provides you with a fast, strong, and reliable internet connection in all directions of the office and house. To know all the comprehensive information about the Linksys velop device, read this full page.
Linksys Velop LEDs Specification
- A blinking blue LED defines that, the Linksys velop node is starting up.
- A stable blue LED establishes the Linksys Velop node is working perfectly.
- A blinking purple LED says that the Linksys Velop node is paired with the cell phone for the setup.
- The node is now ready for the setup if the solid purple LED is on your node.
- To the primary node, the Linksys Velop node has lost the connection, if the red LED starts blinking.
- The Linksys Velop node has lost the internet connection if the stable red LED on your Velop.
Bottom View Of Linksys Velop
At the bottom of the Linksys Velop device, you can see the three buttons and one port.
Reset Button: By pushing the Linksys Velop reset button you can easily reset your Linksys Velop device.
Power button: Push the power button to turn on the Linksys Velop node.
Power port: To this port connect the included AC power adaptor.
Ethernet Port: Join or connect the ethernet wire to the Linksys Velop gigabit ethernet port.
Access Linksys Velop Web Management Page
- First, connect your computer to the Linksys Velop node network.
- After that, open Chrome on your computer and insert the default web address in the address bar.
- Next, fill in all the details and tap on sign-up.
- If you don’t have a Linksys account then tap on create account. Fill in all the details which are required to make an account.
- Hence, the Linksys velop login process is done now.
Without App Linksys Velop Configuration
- To start this method, settle your Linksys velop device in the power socket.
- After that, join one of the Linksys Velop nodes with the modem.
- Also, make use of an ethernet wire for this connection.
- Verify that both devices must be powered on.
- In case you fail to detect any internet connection on your Linksys Velop node then verify if all the cables are connected perfectly.
- Next, place all the Linksys Velop nodes at all the different corners of your office and house.
- Make sure that there is an active internet connection between each node and a terminal device such as a computer or laptop, so that they work perfectly.
- The LED on each of the Linksys Velop nodes will turn solid blue when every Linksys Velop node has a great connection with each other.
- Open a search engine on your computer and enter the default web address. If the web portal does not work then enter the IP address.
- Under the connectivity option, tap on the CA setup.
- In the end, consider all the display instructions and finish the configuration process.
Now, the Linksys Velop setup without app method is completely done.
Troubleshoot Linksys Velop Issues
Power Cycle Linksys Velop:
- Initially, take out the Linksys Velop device from the power socket.
- After that, wait for a short while to put back the Linksys Velop device power plug back into the power socket.
- In the end, check whether the Linksys Velop issue is now resolved or not.
Update Linksys Velop Software Or Firmware
- Initially, go to the web management page of Linksys Velop.
- After that, look for an administration option.
- Next, pick up the software upgrade option.
- Now, download the latest software, if it is available.
- Hence, by doing this, most of the time the Linksys Velop issue is resolved.
Reset Linksys Velop
Press and hold the Linksys Velop reset hole button. At the bottom of the Velop device, you get the reset hole button. After pushing, all the Linksys Velop LEDs will turn off. As it means the reset process is done.
Re-Install Linksys Velop
First, access the Linksys setup page on your device. Make sure your mobile is attached to the Linksys Velop network. After that, open the web browser and fill in the details which are shown on your page. In the end, follow the display instructions to complete the Linksys Velop setup without app process.
Tip: If you are having the other model number of Linksys device in your home or office, for example, a Linksys RE7000 extender device and you are login for the login and configuration information then you will just simply visit the Linksys RE7000 setup page and follow all the directions carefully.
If you are having any questions in your mind regarding the Linksys device then feel free to discuss it with our linksys team experts. For more updates, stay closer to this page.